bea.jolt.ServiceException: Invalid Session
Forum » Forum / Help » bea.jolt.ServiceException: Invalid Session
Started by: InnovatiInnovati
Date: 17 Nov 2010 14:58
Number of posts: 2
rss icon RSS: New posts
Summary:
Good day to all! I know that this is common problem, but if you kindly point me in the right direction, that would be more appreciated. I am currently running PT8.50 HRMS 9.1 DMO on Windows 7. The PIA is giving this error: CHECK APPSERVER LOGS. THE SITE BOOTED WITH INTERNAL DEFAULT SETTINGS, BECAUSE OF: bea.jolt.ServiceException: Invalid Session When logging in, I get that the app server is down. I am in familiar with why I see app server is down. I also believe that I understand why I am getting the above error. During installation, I put my own password for PTWEBSERVER as oppose to the default. I thought I updated the password with the default, but doesn't seem to work. I also understand to check the appserver logs, but I am not familiar where it is located, so if 'I could get the location of these logs, I will post the log and that would confirm if it is a password issue, or not. And if I need to uninstall and reinstall PIA, please tell me what I should do there.
New Post
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License